Spring Training 2014
Thank you everyone who attended our Spring Training session on Sunday. There was a lot of important information covered about the imminent transition we should all be making now to the new class structure and format. We hope you found it a valuable day and that you all feel confident about making the required changes ready for the Summer Term.
If you were not able to attend, please ensure you read through the Spring Training 2014.pdf thoroughly. You can also view the video of the presentation, which has been edited into 4 parts:
If you have any questions about what you need to do, please contact Trish or Rebecca as soon as possible.
As we discussed at training, your next steps before the start of the summer term are:
- To plan next terms classes using the new structure and activities (please visit the Planning Page for more help)
- To ensure your resources are ready if you are trying some of the new activities
- To ensure you are confident on any new activities
- To ensure any agents are also up to speed on the new way of doing things in class
- To ensure you are now using the NEW customer and nursery documentation, see the recent news post
- To tell people about the coming changes:
- In class
- on facebook/twitter
- on your website pages
- in your rebooking letters, see the copy we have written for you to include