The new term is rapidly approaching and parents will soon be scouring the internet looking for activities to book up for September. This is probably the busiest time of the year for internet traffic from our target audience. So make sure you are ready to make the most of it!
- Make sure your timetable pages are up to date on the website and that any offers, taster classes or events are well publicised in your news section.
- Make sure that your on-line listings on directory sites are up to date. In particular make sure Whatson4littleones, All4kids, Netmums and Familiesonlines have correct information for you.
- Search for other local sites where you could list your classes or put a link to the website – new ones are popping up all the time.
- Ask any of your venues if they have websites where your logo and a link could be put.
- Make sure you send the email address of your customers who have opted in to the newsletter to Rebecca Eddy so they can receive the Autumn/winter newsletter.