Internet advertising is an essential part of your marketing strategy. It is one of the easiest and most direct ways of bringing details of your classes to potential customesr. Most parents search on-line when looking for local activities and classes and your competitors will be on those sites. You need to be too!! Best of all, many sites let you advertise for FREE!
We already pay for you to have your class details posted, with Featured Listing status, on the What’s on 4 Little Ones website www.whatson4littleones.com, because we feel this is an essential place to advertise your classes. However it is your responsibility to ensure your details are up to date. Every time there is any change to your class details (e.g. venue, days, age range, etc) you MUST notify Zena at email@example.com and she will update your entry. You can use the What’s on 4 Venue Details Form (5) to send through your changes to Zena.
We also pay to advertise all MAD Academy classes on the All4Kids website www.all4kidsuk.com. Class details are not posted on this site but the Town, County and Postcode of all class venues are logged into their search facility so if you change any of your venues, you need to advise Jasmin Woodhouse at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will update their search criteria. The All4Kids adverts contain a link to the class details pages on the MAD Academy website hence there is no requirement to provide Jasmine with updates to your class details.
It doesn’t make any sense to consider paying for marketing if you don’t make the most first of free advertising.
Netmums (www.netmums.com) and families on line (www.familiesonline.com) are also extremely effective sites to advertise on. A standard listing on netmums is free and there are lots of things you can do to make more of your listing – find out how here. You should also definitely ensure your details are on these key sites too as they have proved highly effective at pushing traffic to franchisees web pages.
Remember to check them each year to ensure your details are still correct.
Sites dedicated to providing information on your county or local area can be fantastic places to list your details. Check out these examples:
Occasionally we become aware of other sites that might be worth looking at:
- www.madeformums.com FREE to add your class details (go to http://www.madeformums.com/faq-local/who-can-add-a-listing/12537.html)
- www.smilelocal.com – FREE to add your classes to this localised directory.
- www.busylittleones.co.uk – FREE to add your classes to this high profile directory.
- www.parentpages.co.uk – FREE to add your classes with a ‘basic one line entry’ including your company name, phone number and simple hotlink to the website.
- www.thebabyclassifieds.com – FREE to add your classes with all your details.
- www.mummyimbored.co.uk – FREE to add you classes.