MAD Academy Weymouth and Portland email@example.com
Hello and welcome to MAD Academy Weymouth & Portland. Weymouth and Portland is our first area to be run by MAD Academy Head Office.
Tori Scott is our class instructor for this area, She is New to MAD Academy, but come with a wealth of experience and knowledge you can read more about her here
We are pleased to announce the first class for MAD Academy Weymouth and Portland will be starting on Tuesday 17th of April 2018 at St Paul's Community Hall
Tuesday 09:30-10:15 Walker to Two Year old's
Tuesday 10:30-11:15 Two to Four Year old's
We have the ability to take babies from 3 months, however we do not currently run these classes in Weymouth & Portland. If you are interested in us starting one of these classes, Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this.
What can we learn?
As well as lots of singing and dancing to get them moving MAD Academy classes also help your child develop in eight key areas of learning, which are aligned to the government’s Early Years Learning Framework. What we will be focusing on will depend on the age of your child but it might include:
- Musicality – we introduce the children to things such as rhythm, pitch, voice control, dynamics or instruments
- Listening & Communication – we focus on different aspects of good listening and speaking skills
- Motor skills – we use props to develop things like spatial awareness, ball skills, finger control, gross motor co-ordination etc.
- Knowledge of the world – most recently the food, but we’ve previously learned about the water cycle, transport, the beach, and even our bodies.
- Numeracy – we use music and song to learn early numeracy skills, counting, or matching colours and shapes
- Phonics – for our older children, we start making them aware of early phonic sounds in a fun and physical way
- And of course, we help children develop those fundamental social skills as we all enjoy coming together in our class and making friends.
2-4s and Walkers-4 years classes
- Full Term Price – £4.00 per class. To take advantage of this rate, you must pay for the entire term’s lessons or remaining term’s lessons if the classes have already started. This rate is not available for less than 5 lessons booked.
- Half Term Price – £4.50 per class. For half-term bookings made in advance.
- Pay As You Go – £5.00 per Class
- Trial class – You are very welcome to come along for a FREE trial class before committing to the term.
Why not follow MAD Academy Weymouth and Portland on Facebook. Let everyone know your favourite songs, make requests and read all the latest MAD Academy news as it happens! Also watch out for Ralph Bear on Facebook, He runs termly competitions to win some fantastic merchandise.
We are planning on starting MAD Academy classes in Nurseries and Pre-Shcools Locally too