MAD Academy Reading
Reading, Earley, Woodley, Emmer Green, Burghfield and Purley
Welcome! I am Trish Nawacki and I run MAD Academy music and dance classes for babies and toddlers in Reading and the surrounding areas. As well as running fun, high energy classes for children and parents, I also provide sessions in nurseries and children’s centres and can bring a touch of MADness to children’s birthday parties! Don’t forget to like my Facebook Page too. We give lots of top developmental information each week as well as keeping informed about your MAD classes.
A reminder that our last lesson of this term is on Monday 24th July. We have planned an exciting preschool music program of 12 classes for you for the Summer 2017 term. We are looking forward to seeing you all again in the week commencing Monday 24th April for lots more MAD fun. Come and join us for lots more singing, dancing and exciting things to dance and interact with like our bouncy balls, parachute, bubbles, pom poms and much much more, and of course lots of instruments and noisy things too! This term we will also be including the following elements:-
- Musicality – Walking children will learning about their voices using some fun call and response songs while the baby groups will learning some fun anticipatory rhymes.
- Listening & Communication – Walking children will be learning to identify different instrument sounds and Baby classes will concentrate on looking at facial expressions with some fun songs and activities.
- Motor skills – Walking children will be learning coordination with songs and activities and babies will be doing some tummy time, Roly Polys and Reaching out activities.
- Knowledge of the world – Walking children will be exploring the weather and the Garden this term and babies will be learning about their bodies and farms.
- Numeracy – Older walking children will be looking at number sequence songs and younger children will focus on counting up to five.
- Phonics – Our older groups will be learning about the letters M and T this term.
- Senses – for babies we are focusing on sight activities for the first half of term and hearing activities for the second half of term.
Dates (not inc half term) 24th April 17 to 24th July – 12-week term. No classes will operate during half term week, commencing 29th May 17, also no classes on the Bank Holiday on Monday 1st. You are welcome to join us at any point in the term. It will be great to see you. If you would like more details about any of my classes and parties, please contact me. If you would like to book a particular class, please complete the quick on-line form. I will get back to you as soon as possible to confirm availability.
|Babies to Crawlers||Friday||10:00 – 10:35||Caversham Children’s Centre (pay as you go venue)|
|Walkers to Four||Monday||10:30 – 11.15||Emmer Green – St Barnabus Parish Church|
|Wednesday||9:30 – 10.15||Woodley – Christchurch|
|Two to Four||Monday||10:45 – 11:30||Burghfield Village Hall|
note – classes marked (please book) are either full or have a waiting list so it will be necessary to contact us prior to turning up
- £5.50 per class – For classes block booked in advance £5.50 for 12 weeks – Note, to take advantage of this rate, you must pay for the entire term’s lessons, or remaining term’s lessons if the classes have already started. This rate is not available for less than 8 lessons block booked.
- £6.00 per class for 6 weeks – When paying up until the next Half Term or trying a single class. If you wish to continue the classes you will then need to either block book until the next half term, or if there are more than 8 lessons remaining in the term, book the remainder of the term at the discounted rate of £5.50 per class.
- Siblings charged at an extra £3.50 per child per class
- Amersham Road Venue only for Spring Term Special fees- Pay as you go £5. Six or more classes £4 per class.
Children’s Birthday Parties
MAD Academy specialise in bringing music and dance to children’s birthday parties throughout the Reading area. To find out more, click the party tab above.
Nurseries and Children’s Centres
I regularly run MAD Academy music and dance classes in nurseries, children’s Centres and Preschools in the Reading area. You can currently find me at the following nurseries and Children’s Centres and Preschools: Mondays Coley Park Children’s Centre, Tuesdays – Hexham Children’s Centre, Fridays – Amersham Road for North Reading Children’s Centre , Little Tots Reading (Thursday Afternoons), Brightstart Day Nursery Theale (Tuesday mornings), and Little Tots Burghfield (Wednesday afternoons), Whitley Wood Community Centre (for Children’s Centre) on Fridays. If you wish to attend any Children’s Centre classes then you need to book directly with the children’s centre themselves. If you would like to find out more about what I can do for your organisation you can visit my nursery page or contact me for more details.
Children’s birthday parties around Reading
As well as running fun and funky music and movement classes for toddlers and preschoolers, Trish Nawacki is available as a party entertainer. Children’s birthday parties are all about music, dancing, games and lots and lots of fun! That’s what MAD Academy specialises in providing! We are experts at leading music and dance parties for toddlers and preschool children and bringing our birthday magic to even the youngest baby. We also pride ourselves in getting everyone involved in the fun, even if ages are mixed, so brothers and sisters, friends and family all enjoy the party entertainment too!
Children’s party entertainer
Trish Nawacki runs MAD Academy Reading. She and her team of highly experienced party entertainers can bring that extra sparkle to toddler’s birthday parties. They provide their special brand of fun and funky party entertainment throughout the Reading area, including Woodley, Earley, Tilehurst, Emma Green, Burghfield, Purley, Aborfield, etc. Trish will provide you with a trained and CRB checked party leader who will come to the venue of your choice. They will lead the children in a fun-packed hour of singing, dancing and party games and come fully equipped with:
- loads of exciting props, such as parachute and bubbles
- sound system, party songs and funky dance routines designed to get even the youngest child bopping away
- fun games with prizes
- instruments for all to play
Themed birthday parties
Does your child want a special party theme? We have lots of great party games, songs and dances for pirate parties, princess parties, superhero parties, sports parties, and fairy parties. If there is another theme that your child would love, then let Trish know and she will try to create a birthday party plan just for you! So if you are trying to organise a kid’s birthday party and want to make it special, call Trish today on 0118 977 0050 to find out more about how she can make your child’s party a day to remember!
Thanks for doing such a brilliant job for Amelie’s party. She had a wonderful time as did everyone else.
“I just wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU to you and Emma for doing such a great job yesterday and making Sammy’s 5th Birthday celebration extra special. Sammy had a brilliant time (‘loved it’ – in his own words) and asked this morning if he could have another animal party next year. 🙂 Last night I received lots of messages from friends saying their children had a lovely time and the same on the school run today. Many people commented on what a great amount of energy you have! Sammy loved his dinosaur present too – which was a lovely touch.”
Just wanted to say big thanks to Lucy. She did a fantastic job last Saturday at my daughter’s birthday party. And she had lots on her hands as there were far more children than expected. Everyone was really impressed with the entertainment she provided and I heard many good words from all the parents. All the children enjoyed the playtime and games and I could tell they had great time! Olivia was really happy as well! So thanks again for all her hard work!
“Thank you so much for coming to do James’ party on Saturday. We’ve had a number of comments from other mums about how much they and their children enjoyed the session. James has also been talking about the ‘mats’ as well as doing the hokey cokey and playing with his froggy so he obviously had a great time too!”
I just wanted to say thank you for such a fantastic session at Sam & Holly’s birthday party. Lucy did an amazing job and really engaged all children, all ages – she certainly had her work cut out and was fantastic fun – I thoroughly enjoyed. Great value for money, I will be letting all my Mummy friends know…..although I think most of them experienced first hand!
“Thank you for coming to our Parent and Toddler Group and making our Christmas party so much fun. The whole morning was a great success and so much more enjoyable than filling the hall with noisy bouncy castles. I’ll admit to being cautious at first at the thought of changing from our usual party format, but now I’d recommend you to everyone. It was brilliant and enjoyed by all age groups there.”
“WOW, what an amazing time we all had today, thank you so much for making Florrie’s birthday party so much fun!! Flo had a fantastic time!! And so many parents commented on how much fun your session was!!I was so glad to have found you and am completely over the moon with the great memories we are all going to enjoy. Flo is fast asleep now, bless her, dreaming I’m sure of all the fun. Many thanks again, I’ll be recommending you to everyone I know!”